Feb 24, 2008

Getting Lazy

Photobucket

While some people when out to actually buy their dresses, Anne Hathaway decided to just cover herself with her fine luxury drapes. She's so clever, this one. I would totally do the same thing.

Photobucket

Here is Nicole Kidman wearing a chandelier around her neck. I don't know what happened here, but it looks like she waited the last minute to score some jewelry but the other actresses got the better pieces first. At least its on her and not on Angelina Jolie, because she would probably collapse again with all that weight on her neck.

Photobucket

My body heat just went from zero to eighty at the sight of this hot, dirty looking piece. He looks like the type that would slap my ass repeatedly and call me a dirty whore while fingered my ass and devours me with those sinful looking eyes. If he says the word "fuck" tonight I'm totally dead.

2 comments:

Natsthename said...

Ok, how about Tilda Swinton's?

MarinC said...

I was going to write about her, but I realize she's just to easy. She's one of those artsy types that isn't into Hollywood glamour. I would have wrote about her had she done something more shocking, like put some make-up on.